Navaratri is a festival of Goddess Durga devi. As the name says, navaratri means a span of nine nights which is celebrated every year in the post-monsoon autumn. So it is also called as Sharada Navaratri.
Navarathri is celebrated in different parts of the country for different reasons. In the eastern and northeastern states, this festival is celebrated on behalf of the victory of goddess Durga over the buffalo demon Mahishasura whereas in the northern and western states, this festival is celebrated in remembrance of the victory of god Rama over the demon king Ravana.
The festival of Vijayadashami Dussehra is India’s most anticipated festival. Share blissful Dussehra Status Quotes to your near and dear. It’s noted after Navratri’s ninth day. This day represents the win of good over evil. This day is celebrated with excellent vigor by people from all over the globe in distinct traditions. We wish you Happy Dussehra and your family. This is the new way to wish all your loved ones. Just download and share Vijayadashami Dussehra status with all your loved ones for Facebook.
Vijayadashami Dussehra Whatsapp Status you can share to wish them Happy Vijayadashami Dussehra with your friends and family members.
Navratri is a nine-day festival that celebrates nine types of Goddess Durga. It is one of the most important festivals that Hindus celebrates with excellent fervor throughout India. In a year there are a total of four Navratris, but only two are commonly celebrated-Chaitra Navratri and Sharad Navratri. This same festival is celebrated differently by people in distinct areas of the nation.
Navratri’ implies’ nine evenings’ in Sanskrit. On these nine nights, individuals are watching quickly and in Sanskrit spe ‘Navratri’ implies’ nine evenings.’ On these nine nights, individuals are quickly watching and offering the’ Nine Forms of Maa Durga ‘ unique prayer. Goddess Durga is Goddess Parvati’s embodiment. She took Devi Durga’s avatar to destroy the’ Nine Forms of Maa Durga’ Mahishasura.cial prayer.
Maa Durga’s nine forms are adorned with nine distinct prasad or bhogs.
Table of Contents
Here are Goddess Durga’s nine forms and the special bhog provided to them.
1. Goddess Shailputri
Goddess Shailputri is Goddess Durga’s first manifestation. She carries in one side a Trishul and in the other a lotus and rides a bull named Nandi. Goddess Parvati was raised as a Himalayan girl, and Shail means the mountain in Sanskrit, which is why she is known as Shailputri.
What to give: Devotees on Goddess Shailputri’s foot give sheer ghee. It is thought that the devotees are blessed with a life free from disease and disease by providing pure ghee.
2. Goddess Brahmacharini
Navratri’s second day is devoted to Goddess Brahmacharini. The goddess walks bare feet within one side a rudraksha mala and in the other a sacred Kamandalu. Goddess Parvati symbolizes the meditative form of this goddess as she engages in her profound meditation to please Lord Shiva.
What to give: sugar is provided to Goddess Brahmacharini for the family members ‘ longevity.
3. Goddess Chandraghanta
Navratri’s third day is Goddess Chandraghanta’s day. She’s a fierce 10-armed goddess on her forehead with a crescent moon that provides her the name Chandraghanta. She is riding on a tiger to destroy all the wicked and evil.
What to give: Kheer is happy with the fierce goddess. It is known that she is driving away all the pains.
4. Goddess Kushmanda Chaturthi
Goddess Kushmanda Chaturthi or Devi Kushmanda’s fourth day of Navratri. The name Kushmanda comes from three words-‘ Ku ‘ (little), ‘ Ushma ‘ (warmth or power), and ‘ Amanda ‘ (egg), meaning the universe creator.
What to offer: Devotees offer Malpua to Maa Kushmanda to improve their intellect and decision-making ability.
5. Goddess Skandmata
Goddess Skandmata is also known as Panchami, who is revered on the fifth day. Skandmata is a four-armed deity carrying a lotus with a sacred Kamandalu in two of her arms and a bell in the other two. She also holds on her lap a little Kartikay and is also known as Skanda because of this Kartikay. She’s sitting on a lotus.
What to give: Bananas is Goddess Skandmata’s favorite fruit
6. Goddess Katyayani
Navratri’s sixth day is for Goddess Katyayani, who is a Shakti form. Also known as the goddess of the warrior, Katyayani is the Goddess Parvati’s most brutal types. She’s got four weapons with a sword. She’s Sage Katyayan’s daughter and rides on a lion.
What to offer: Devotees offer Honey as prasad to Devi Katyayani.
7. Goddess Kaalratri
Saptami or Navratri’s seventh day is Goddess Kaalratri’s day. She sacrificed her skin color according to legends and adopted a dark tint to kill the demons. The Goddess is a deity with four arms that rides a donkey, carrying a sword, a trident, and a noose. The whole universe is in the third eye on her forehead.
What to offer: give Jaggery as prasad for relief from pain, barriers, and bring happiness to Devi Kaalratri.
8. Goddess Mahagauri
Durga Asthami or Navratri’s eight-day is for praying Mahagauri Goddess. She is a deity with four arms riding on a bull or a white elephant. She is carrying in her hands a Trishul and a damru.
9. Goddess Siddhidatri
Navratri’s ninth or final day is Goddess Siddhidhatri’s day. She is a four-armed deity sitting on a lotus holding in her hands a mace, disk, and a book and lotus. This form of Durga Goddess means perfection.
What to give: Sesame seeds for safety and security from unnatural occurrences are for Devi Siddhidatri.
Meaning of DUSSEHRA Word:
D – Devil in
U – Your life by Giving you
S – Splendid and
S – Sparkling
E – Energy Which Brings
H – Happiness,
R – Riches and
A – Abundance!
Day for the victory of Ram over Ravana.
When in Satya Yug, Ram killed the great demon and king of Lanka, Ravana.
Let’s celebrate together and believe in the blessings of God for good.
Happy Dussehra to You and Your Family!!
Vijayadashami Dussehra Whatsapp Status
- May This Dussehra, Light Up For You. The Hopes Of Happy Times, And Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles! Wish You Happy Dussehra..!
- Wishing you and your family a happy, joyful, and prosperous Dussehra.
- Vijayadashami ka shubh parva apke aur apke parivar ke jivan me sukh, samradhi aur shanti bhar de. Happy Dussehra.
- Happy Dussehra To All. May Shri Ramji Gives U All Happiness And Love To Ur Family.
- Lakshmi donates the internal or divine wealth of virtues or divine qualities.
- May all ur tensions exist in Ur life burn along with Ravana.
- May the victory of Good over Evil inspire u towards your own victories.
- Give us a chance to begin an incredible life by vanquishing our outside shades of malice.
- May this Dussehra, Light up for you. The hopes of Happy times, And dreams for a year full of smiles! Wish you Happy Dussehra.
- Happy Dussehra to all of you. Hope this festive season brings lots of joy to all of you
- May goddess Lakshmi play on your palms wish you a glad Dussehra.
Dussehra Whatsapp Status in Hindi
- Jaise Bhagwan Ram Ji ne Jeeta Lanka Ko,
Waise App Bhi Jeete Saari Duniya Ko.
Is Dussehre Mil Jaye App Ko,
Duniya Bhar Ki Saari Khushiyan.
Dussehra ki Hardik Subhkamnaye!!!
- ADHARM per DHARMKi Vijay Ho
JHUT per SATYAKi Vijay Ho
ANYAY per NYAYKi Vijay Ho Aur
BURAI per ACCHAI Ki Vijay Ho.
- Har Pal Ho Sunehera
Duniya me Naam ho Roshan Thumahara
Dusron ko Dikhako Tum Kinara
Yehi Sapna hai Hamara
- बुराइयों का नाश हो.. सब का विकास हो.
- विजयदशमी कि हार्दिक शुभकामनायें.
- हो आपकी #life में खुशियों का मेला…कभी ना आये कोई झमेला..सदा सुखी रहे आपका बसेरा.. मुबारक हो आपको दशहरा
- बुराई का होता है विनाश, दशहरा लता है उम्मीद की आस, रावण की तरह आपके दुखों का हो नाश, विजयदशमी की शुभकामनायें.
- रावन जलाओ.. बुराई को आग लगाओ… अच्छाई को अपनाओ… खुशियाँ मनाओ..खूब पिओ… खूब खाओ.. दशहरा का त्यौहार मनाओ।
- फूल खिले.. खुशी आपके कदम चूमे..कभी ना हो दुखों का सामना..धन ही धन आये आपके अंगनां…यही है दशहरे के अवसर पर हमारी मनोकामना।
- हर पल हो सुनहरा…दुनिया में नाम हो रोशन तुम्हारा…दुनिया को दिखाओ तुम किनारा… यही सपना है हमारा..
- Ho aapki life me khushiyon ka mela kabhi na aaye koi jhamela sada sukhi rahe aapka basera wish you HAPPY DUSHERA.
- Ho aapki life me khushiyon ka mela kabhi na aaye koi jhamela sada sukhi rahe aapka basera wish you Happy Dasara.
- Sri Ram Ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karein Dukhon ka naash karen is Dussehra ke din.
- May goddess Durga shower
All her blessings on you
And your family
During this Navratri.
May her sights be always with you.
May her hands be on you
Through the year, Happy Navratri
- May This Navratri be as splendid as ever.
May this Navratri move joy,
Illness as well as resources to you.
May a legal holiday of lights lighten up we as well as
your nearby as well as dear ones lives.
- Joy, health and a lot of charm
Success, status and no harm
These are my special wishes for you
May each day of Navratri being something new
- Those empty spaces were my silent prayers
Asking Maa Durga to guide & protect you
Always in whatever you do & wherever you are
- Thousands of dreams for a destination,
A small hurdle may bring interruption.
Keep faith on Maa Durga.
Ultimately she is Durgati nashini.
- Goddess Durga is embodiment of shakti
Who has overcome the evils of the world.
May this Navratri, everyone uses her blessings
And power to overcome their problems in life.
- Jagat Paalan Haar Hai Maa,
Mukti Ka Dham Hai Maa.
Hamari Bakti Ke Adhar Hai Maa,
Ham Sab Ki Raksha Ki Avatar Hai Maa.
- “Chand ki chandani, Basant ki bahar ,
Phoolo ki khushbu, Apno ka pyar ,
Mubarak ho aapko NAVRATRI ka Tyohar ,
Sada khush rahe aap aur apka Parivar !!!”
- “Mubarak ho aapko NAVRATRI
Bajre ki roti ,
aam ka achar ,
suraj ki kirne, khushiyo ki bahar ,
chanda ki chandni, apano ka pyar ,
mubarak ho aapko
‘NAVRATRI’ ka tyohar.”
- “Maiya Hai Meri Sheronwali
Shan Hai Ma Ki Badi Nirali
Sacha Hai Ma Ka Darbar
Maiya Ka Jawab Nahi .
Unche Parbat Bhawan Nirala
Bhawan Mein Dekho Singh Vishala
Saacha Hai Maa Ka Darbar
Maiya Ka Jawab Nahi .
- Lakshmi Ka Hath Ho,
Saraswati Ka Sath Ho,
Ganesh Ka Niwas Ho,
Aur Maa Durga Ke Ashirwad Se
Aapke Jeevan Mai Prakash Hi Prakash Ho.
HAPPY Durga Puja.
- Mandir ki ghanti.pooja ki thali.
Phoolo ki khusbu.
Sharadha ki bochar.
Sindur ki chamak.
Apno ka pyar
Aur maa ka aashirvad
Mangalmain ho apko NAVRATRI KA TYOHAR..
Jai Mata Di
- Pyar ka tarana uphar ho,
khushiyo ka nazrana beshumar ho, na rahe koi gam ka
ehsas aisa navratra utsav is saal ho.. Happy Navratri.
Maa Durga ki mamta nirali h,
wo sbki jholi bhrne wali h,
shrdha se chadao do phool pyar k,
Qki maa sbke dukh harne wali h..
- Happy Navratri ..
Ramji ki mahima
Sita maa ka dhairya
Lakshmana ji ka tej aur
Bharat ji ka tyaag
hum sabko jeevan ki seekh deta rahey.
Happy Chaitra Navratri.
- Maa ki jyoti se prem milta hai
Sabke dilo ko marm milta hai
Jo bhi jata hai maa ke dwar
Kuch na kuch jarur milta hai.
- Ya devi sarvo bhuteshu..
shakti rupen samsthita..
namastasyai namo namah.
- Wishing you fantastic nine nights of devotion, spirituality, and happiness.
- May Maa Durga brighten your life with countless blessings of happiness and prosperity Happy Navratri.
- Happy Navratri to all devotees of Ma Durga. May you have the best of time, celebrations and success in life this year.
- Best Wishes for a joyous Navratri with lots joy, happiness, peace and Prosperity…
- May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri.
- As these nights are filled with colorful garba and dandiya dances. Enjoy this Navratri festival.
- Be joyful and happy. As Lord Durga blesses us this Navratri. The festival will sure be filled with cheer and fun. A lovely day for everyone. Happy Navratri.
- Celebrate each day of navratri with ever growing zeal and indulge yourself in pious activities and Gods shall favor you in the coming year.
- Navratri is here with a festive atmosphere. Feel the spirit and have fun, As all the family celebrates as one. Happy Navratri 2020 to you!
- N = Nav Chetna
A = Akhand Jyoti
V = Vighna Nashak
R = Ratjageshwari
A = Anand Dayi
T = Trikal Darshi
R = Rakhan Karti
A = Anand Mayi Maa
May Nav Durga bless you always. Wish you and your family a very Happy Navratri.
- I wish that Goddess Durga is always there to protect you from all problems in life. May this Navratri be full of happiness and good health for you. Happy Navratri to you