Merry Christmas 2022 Wishes Whatsapp Status: Christmas 2022 is an occasion when everyone wants to have fun with friends and family. This Christmas, greet all your friends, family, relatives, loved ones, and colleagues by updating your Whatsapp status with the best Merry Christmas status and presenting the best gifts for Christmas.
Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy Holidays! This time of year is truly wonderful and magical, and Christmas is a holiday with a beautiful spirit and traditions. One tradition is to welcome each other with happy Merry Christmas wishes.
Share your card with the world through Christmas 2022 status for WhatsApp. Use a good phrase to congratulate that person Dedicate Christmas and a few words. Here you can find the Christmas status for WhatsApp you were looking for. Christmas decorations and the sending of Christmas cards for family and friends. If you’re looking for a way to bring joy to your loved ones this holiday season, those Christmas quotes are right for you.
Table of Contents
Classic Merry Christmas Wishes
Modern Christmas wishes to capture the essence of the holidays. Both are honest and make merry Christmas wishes to parents, friends, and acquaintances.
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
- “Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”
- “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
- “The spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind.”
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.”
- “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.”
- “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.”
- “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.”
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.”
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoe and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
- I love singing Christmas carols. I know every harmony with every music-hall Christmas song.
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.”
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.
- I get a little behind during Lent, but it comes out even at Christmas.
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.
- I love writing Christmas stories, especially of the historical variety.
- Challenges are the Best gifts for Christmas and opportunities to learn!
See also: Best Whatsapp Status
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
A funny Christmas wish will make your holiday card stand out — not to mention bring a smile to the recipient’s face. Get as smart or as clever as you like with funny Christmas posts.
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.”
- “Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.”
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.”
- “Do give books”—religious or otherwise
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”
- His name is Clause. Santa Clause. The Force is with him. And he’ll be back!
- This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
- Santa is always jolly, he knows where the naughty girls live.
- “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
- “My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.”
- “I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.”
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.”
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way,
- by going to the mall of his choice.”
- “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.”
- “Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.”
- “What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.”
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
- “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.”
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa?”
- It’s time to be thankful to Jesus in some extra quantity because he has given us some extra days off from work!! Merry Christmas!!
- No matter if you like my choice or not but this is the wish from my side!! It’s the thought that matters and I have put in all my thoughts and mind into it!! Merry Christmas!!
- Guess why I am so happy about Christmas? Because this is the only time of the year when the great secret gets revealed and I get to meet the person finally, have been interacting through emails!!
- I loved this Christmas message and I feel you will also love it because thankfully it’s not an email it’s a text!! Merry Christmas!!
Sentimental Merry Christmas Wishes
There’s something so special about the holidays — the vision, the sound or the scent will easily bring us back to some of our best memories. This year excite your loved ones with the best gifts for Christmas and sentimental wishes.
- “May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.”
- “Christmas sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child.”
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.”
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
- “This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.”
- “It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one’s fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit.”
- “Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.”
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”
- “Christmas is cold and warmth, forgiveness, and tender smiles. A handclasp firm, a letter flying across the snowy miles.”
- “This holiday season, I wish you all the best gifts of life. The gift of friendship, the gift of hope, the gift of love. Have a Merry Christmas!”
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to give.”
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.”
- Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and too soon gone.
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.”
- “Memories and magic are what Christmas is all about.”
- “In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.”
- “Thanksgiving comes after Christmas.”
- “They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.”
- “For children, Christmas is anticipation. For adults, Christmas is a memory.”
- “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide-open heart that thinks of others first.”
- The smell of pine needles, spruce, and the smell of a Christmas tree—those to me are the scents of the holidays.
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”
- “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.”
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”—Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
- “Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.”
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.”
- “The month of December isn’t magical because it sparkles. It’s magical because it changes people’s hearts… at least momentarily.”
Religious Merry Christmas Wishes
- “Rejoice, that the immortal God is born, so that mortal man may live in eternity.”
- “May the joy of Christmas give you a key to every closed door and light to dispel any darkness in your life. May God grant you peace and favor.”
- “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”
- “The hinge of history is on the door of a Bethlehem stable.”
- And when we give each other the best gifts for Christmas in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans—and all that lives and moves upon them.
- “Like God, Christmas is timeless and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. It is something even more than what happened that night in starlit little Bethlehem; it has been behind the stars forever. There was Christmas in the heart of God before the world was formed.”
- “This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ.”
- “Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God.”
- “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the best gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.”
- “Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.”
- “If we could condense all the truths of Christmas into only three words, these would be the words: ‘God with us.’”
- “May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.”
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring, glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, to crown us with the joy of heaven.”
- “You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift.”
- “Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.”
- “The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God.”
- “And so, this Christmas season may our hearts with gladness grow, as we read the blessed story that took place so long ago.”
- Let this time make the best times of your life, by slowing down and making the stride forward for a better and improved life. May this be the wonderful time of the year that makes for the best moments of your life! Merry Christmas!!
- Christmas comes with the hope to show love and care to your heart! It’s the time to send and receive blessings and breathe fresh and feel magic! Merry Christmas!!
Read also: Bible Status
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes
One of the main tenets of Christmas is hope. Spark cheer and hope this holiday season with these inspirational wishes.
- “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry-making. It is more than that. It is time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
- Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. happy Christmas 2022.
- “Christmas is a good time to take stock of our blessings.”
- During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas fill you with joy. Wishing you a Merry
- Christmas and a blessed New Year.
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holiday and a magnificent New Year.
- “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.”
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.
- “Christmas is a mood, a quality, a symbol. It is never merely a fact.”
- I hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!
- We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
- Wishing you a safe holiday season with the ones you love. Have a Merry Christmas 2022 and a prosperous New Year.
- Christmas spells out love, hope, and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
Keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, and traditions and fills your hearts with warmth, peace, and joy! Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for nostalgia, but it is also a time for making new memories. Enjoy the fellowship of new friends, and cherish the company of family in this season of loving and sharing. Merry Christmas!
- Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values, and affection with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
Happy Christmas SMS
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!
- The journey of Life is with many twists & turns but with faith & courage No obstacle can stop you from reaching your goals keep faith peace & kindness in your heart & you shall always shine. Merry Christmas
- Let’s welcome the year which is fresh and new, And let us cherish each moment it beholds, Let’s celebrate this blissful Christmas…Merry Christmas
- Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of Merry Enjoyment
- May all the Sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire. Merry Christmas
- No Greeting card to give… And no sweet flowers to send..No cute graphics to forward..Just A Loving Heart Saying…MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Wishing our friends and family a joyous holiday filled with Peace, Love, and Prosperity. Best wishes for a healthy Merry Christmas and New Year.
- May the glow of Christmas the spirit of Christmas, and the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long. Merry Christmas
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas
- I am dreaming of white Christmas with every Christmas card I write. May your days be merry and bright and may all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas
- A season of blessings from heaven above, A season of sharing with all those we love, A season of caring, warmth, and good cheer, and A season of hope for the coming Christmas and New Year
- Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry Christmas.