The festival of Vijayadashami Dussehra is India’s most anticipated festival. It’s noted after Navratri’s ninth day. This day represents the win of good over evil. This day is celebrated with excellent vigor by people from all over the globe in distinct traditions. We wish you Happy Dussehra and your family. This is the new way to wish all your loved ones. Just download and share Vijayadashami Dussehra 2019 status with all your loved ones for Facebook.
For Whatsapp and Facebook, we now have a distinctive collection of Vijayadashami Dussehra Messages status. This is the best way of this festive season to wish your best friends. We all need desires and quotes from Happy Dussehra to love your friends and family members.
Facebook is today the greatest platform for social networking and it has become the most popular mode of communication among individuals around the globe. Here is some Vijayadashami Dussehra 2019 Whatsapp status that would represent your thoughts and blessings.
Vijayadashami Dussehra Whatsapp Status you can share to wish them Happy Vijayadashami Dussehra with your friends and family members.
Navratri is a nine-day festival that celebrates nine types of Goddess Durga. It is one of the most important festivals that Hindus celebrates with excellent fervor throughout India. In a year there are a total of four Navratris, but only two are commonly celebrated-Chaitra Navratri and Sharad Navratri. This same festival is celebrated differently by people in distinct areas of the nation.
Navratri’ implies’ nine evenings’ in Sanskrit. On these nine nights, individuals are watching quickly and in Sanskrit spe’Navratri’ implies’ nine evenings.’ On these nine nights, individuals are quickly watching and offering the’ Nine Forms of Maa Durga ‘ unique prayer. Goddess Durga is Goddess Parvati’s embodiment. She took Devi Durga’s avatar to destroy the’ Nine Forms of Maa Durga’ Mahishasura.cial prayer.
Maa Durga’s nine forms are adorned with nine distinct prasad or bhogs.
Table of Contents
Here are Goddess Durga’s nine forms and the special bhog provided to them.
1. Goddess Shailputri
Goddess Shailputri is Goddess Durga’s first manifestation. She carries in one side a Trishul and in the other a lotus and rides a bull named Nandi. Goddess Parvati was raised as the Himalayan girl, and Shail means the mountain in Sanskrit, which is why she is known as Shailputri.
What to give: Devotees on Goddess Shailputri’s foot give sheer ghee. It is thought that the devotees are blessed with a life free from disease and disease by providing pure ghee.
2. Goddess Brahmacharini
Navratri’s second day is devoted to Goddess Brahmacharini. The goddess walks bare feet within one side a rudraksha mala and in the other a sacred Kamandalu. Goddess Parvati symbolizes the meditative form of this goddess as she engages in her profound meditation to please Lord Shiva.
What to give: sugar is provided to Goddess Brahmacharini for the family members ‘ longevity.
3. Goddess Chandraghanta
Navratri’s third day is Goddess Chandraghanta’s day. She’s a fierce 10-armed goddess on her forehead with a crescent moon that provides her the name Chandraghanta. She is riding on a tiger to destroy all the wicked and evil.
What to give: Kheer is happy with the fierce goddess. It is known that she is driving away all the pains.
4. Goddess Kushmanda Chaturthi or Devi Kushmanda’s fourth day of Navratri. The name Kushmanda comes from three words-‘ Ku ‘ (little), ‘ Ushma ‘ (warmth or power) and ‘ Amanda ‘ (egg), meaning the universe creator.
What to offer: Devotees offer Malpua to Maa Kushmanda to improve their intellect and decision-making ability.
5. Goddess Skandmata Goddess Skandmata is also known as Panchami, who is revered on the fifth day. Skandmata is a four-armed deity carrying a lotus with a sacred Kamandalu in two of her arms and a bell in the other two. She also holds on her lap a little Kartikay and is also known as Skanda because of this Kartikay. She’s sitting on a lotus.
What to give: Bananas is Goddess Skandmata’s favorite fruit
6. Goddess Katyayani
Navratri’s sixth day is devoted to Goddess Katyayani, who is a Shakti form. Also known as the goddess of the warrior, Katyayani is regarded as one of Goddess Parvati’s most brutal types. She’s got four weapons with a sword. She’s Sage Katyayan’s daughter and rides on a lion.
What to offer: Devotees offer Honey as prasad to Devi Katyayani.
7. Goddess Kaalratri
Saptami or Navratri’s seventh day is Goddess Kaalratri’s day. She sacrificed her skin color according to legends and adopted a dark tint to kill the demons. She is a deity with four arms that rides a donkey, carrying a sword, a trident, and a noose. She has a third eye on her forehead, which is thought to contain the whole universe.
What to offer: give Jaggery as prasad for relief from pain, barriers, and bring happiness to Devi Kaalratri.
8. Goddess Mahagauri
Durga Asthami or Navratri’s eight-day is devoted to Mahagauri Goddess. She is a deity with four arms riding on a bull or a white elephant. She is carrying in her hands a Trishul and a damru.
9. Goddess Siddhidatri
Navratri’s ninth or final day is Goddess Siddhidhatri’s day. She is projected as a four-armed deity sitting on a lotus holding in her hands a mace, disk, and a book and lotus. This form of Durga Goddess means perfection.
What to give: Sesame seeds for safety and security from unnatural occurrences are provided to Devi Siddhidatri.
Meaning of DUSSEHRA Word:
D – Devil in
U – Your life by Giving you
S – Splendid and
S – Sparkling
E – Energy Which Brings
H – Happiness,
R – Riches and
A – Abundance!
Day for the victory of Ram over Ravana.
When in Satya Yug, Ram killed the great demon and king of Lanka, Ravana.
Let’s celebrate together and believe in the blessings of God for good.
Happy Dussehra to You and Your Family!!
Vijayadashami Dussehra Status for Whatsapp
- May This Dussehra, Light Up For You. The Hopes Of Happy Times, And Dreams For A Year Full Of Smiles! Wish You Happy Dussehra..!
- Wishing you and your family a happy, joyful and prosperous Dussehra.
- Vijayadashami ka shubh parva apke aur apke parivar ke jivan me sukh, samradhi aur shanti bhar de. Happy Dussehra.
- Happy Dussehra To All. May Shri Ramji Gives U All Happiness And Love To Ur Family.
- May all ur tensions exist in Ur life burn along with Ravana.
- May the victory of Good over Evil inspire u towards your own victories.
- May this Dussehra, Light up for you. The hopes of Happy times, And dreams for a year full of smiles! Wish you Happy Dussehra.
- Give us a chance to begin an incredible life by vanquishing our outside shades of malice.
- May goddess Lakshmi play on your palms wish you a glad Dussehra.
- Wishing you and your family a cheerful, euphoric and prosperous Dussehra.
- Happy Dussehra to all of you. Hope this festive season brings lots of joy to all of you
- Lakshmi donates the internal or divine wealth of virtues or divine qualities.
Dussehra Whatsapp Status in Hindi
- Jaise Bhagwan Ram Ji ne Jeeta Lanka Ko,
Waise App Bhi Jeete Saari Duniya Ko.
Is Dussehre Mil Jaye App Ko,
Duniya Bhar Ki Saari Khushiyan.
Dussehra ki Hardik Subhkamnaye!!!
- ADHARM per DHARMKi Vijay Ho
JHUT per SATYAKi Vijay Ho
ANYAY per NYAYKi Vijay Ho Aur
BURAI per ACCHAI Ki Vijay Ho.
- Har Pal Ho Sunehera
Duniya me Naam ho Roshan Thumahara
Dusron ko Dikhako Tum Kinara
Yehi Sapna hai Hamara
- बुराइयों का नाश हो.. सब का विकास हो.
- विजयदशमी कि हार्दिक शुभकामनायें.
- हो आपकी #life में खुशियों का मेला…कभी ना आये कोई झमेला..सदा सुखी रहे आपका बसेरा.. मुबारक हो आपको दशहरा
- बुराई का होता है विनाश, दशहरा लता है उम्मीद की आस, रावण की तरह आपके दुखों का हो नाश, विजयदशमी की शुभकामनायें.
- रावन जलाओ.. बुराई को आग लगाओ… अच्छाई को अपनाओ… खुशियाँ मनाओ..खूब पिओ… खूब खाओ.. दशहरा का त्यौहार मनाओ।
- फूल खिले.. खुशी आपके कदम चूमे..कभी ना हो दुखों का सामना..धन ही धन आये आपके अंगनां…यही है दशहरे के अवसर पर हमारी मनोकामना।
- हर पल हो सुनहरा…दुनिया में नाम हो रोशन तुम्हारा…दुनिया को दिखाओ तुम किनारा… यही सपना है हमारा..
- Ho aapki life me khushiyon ka mela kabhi na aaye koi jhamela sada sukhi rahe aapka basera wish you HAPPY DUSHERA.
- Ho aapki life me khushiyon ka mela kabhi na aaye koi jhamela sada sukhi rahe aapka basera wish you Happy Dasara.
- Sri Ram Ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karein Dukhon ka naash karen is Dussehra ke din.