Parents Love Sayings and Quotes. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it. Get best lines for mom-dad, maa papa short quotes, maa-baap status in Hindi, Motivational One Liner Parents Love Quotes and Sayings about Father & Mother, Mummy Papa Status, 2 Line Maa-Baap Shayari Images, Short Parents Status in Hindi Fonts for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram Updations
Read Also, Father Status for Whatsapp
Table of Contents
Loving Parents Quotes and Sayings About Family and Support
- Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving.
- We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
- Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it.
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
- A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
- Love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.
- “Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them.”
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.”
- “There’s nothing like your mother’s sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.”
- Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth.
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.”
- “To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.”
- “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be when you grow up.”
- “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.”
- “Parenthood…It’s about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.”
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.”
- “So much is asked of parents, and so little is given.”
- “Parenting is a lifetime job and does not stop when a child grows up.”