A sister is the best friend throughout your life. A sister is always there with you during good times and supports you through the bad times. She is the only person who understands you and knows your secrets and best qualities. You can express your love to your sister through your sister’s status. Here in statuswhatsapp.co.in you can find more fun, love, and sweet sisters status quotes and sayings.
Table of Contents
Sweet Sisters Status Quotes
- Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you.
- A sister is for telling secrets and making promises that will never be broken.
- I Love MY Sister because She Cares about Meee
- Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life.
- A sister is someone who is there and understands who you.
- Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.
- I can kid the world but not my sister.
- Being a sister and brother means being there for each other.
- A sister is a special type of angel on earth who brings out your best qualities.
- Being without your sister is like being without your heart and soul.
- Sister, no matter how old we get, being with you is like being a little girl again.
- Sister, you are my human diary. You know all my secrets and the deepest wishes of my heart.
- Sister, no matter how difficult it gets, no matter how much we fight, I’m your forever friend.
- Sisters help make the hard times easier and the easy times more fun.
Read also: Best Friendship Status Quotes
Sisters Status & Sister Love Quotes
- We bonded over games, late-night movies, pillow fights, and making fun of Mom and Dad. I can’t imagine a life.
- Sister Saying – without you, dear sister. I love you more than words could ever express.
- She’s my steadfast friend, my support when I am weak, and my cheerleader when I am discouraged. I can’t imagine life without my best friend, my confidante, my sister.
- Sister, I love our differences as much as our similarities.
- People come and go from our lives, but sister love lasts longer than any other love we know.
- If all I have in my life is a sister who loves me, I consider myself rich.
- A sister is like a magical mirror where we can see who we truly are on the inside. She sees the best in us and brings out the strongest of emotions. She is often the first person our age that we love and is a friend for life.
Funny Sisters Status Quotes
- You’re my sister and my best friend. If you think otherwise, just remember I know all your secrets.
- Our crazy family tree – we’re just two nuts who survived it together. Love you, sis.
- No matter how hard you try, sisters are the friends you can never get rid of.
- Yeah, my sister scares me a little bit, but that’s part of what I love about her.
- “You can kid the world, but not your sister.”
- “I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!”
- “A sister will always notice her sister’s first gray hairs with glee.”
- Little sisters – the only person in the world you can blame for the things you did and get away with it.
- If you think I’m high maintenance, you should see my sister.
- As far as sisters go, you’re the best there is, but I’m still the favorite.
Read also: Best Status Quotes
Popular Sayings on Sisters & SisterStatus Quotes
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”—Amy Li
- “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double.”
- “Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.”
- “As you’re growing up and you’re close, you can’t trust anyone the way you trust your sister, but also they have the power to wound you in ways no one else really does.”—Ally Condie
- “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.”
- “I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts.”—Venus Williams
- “Sisters make the best friends in the world.”—Marilyn Monroe
- “You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.”—George R.R. Martin
- “Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.”—Louise Glück
Read also: Funny Status Quotes
- “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?”—Alice Walker
- “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.”—Deborah Tannen
- “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.”—Jojo Moyes
- “Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.”
- “My sister was the one person who told me not to change, that my skin was beautiful. She really helped me feel good about myself.”—Khoudia Diop
- “If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.”—Pearl Cleage
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.”—Carol Saline
- “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.”—Linda Sunshine
- “What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.”―Claire Cook
- “My sister…is the person who keeps me in line, whether I like it or not. I trust her and also have a good, healthy fear of her.”—Katy Perry
- “I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.”—Emily Dickinson
- “Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.”—Irving Berlin
- “There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.”—Mary Worley Montagu
- “But the love of sisters needs no words. It does not depend on memories, or mementos, or proof. And it runs as deep as a heartbeat. It is as ever-present as a pulse.”—Lisa Wingate
- “Your sister knows everything to say to piss you off. But sisters tend to be each other’s biggest champion, also their hardest critics.”—Erin Foster
- “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.”—Anonymous